$150 per 50-minute session
Although I do not bill insurance companies for payment, I do supply clients with billing statements that they then submit to their insurnce company for reimbursement at whatever rate the insurance company offers them. Clients pay for each session as it occurs or some clients choose to pay in advance on a monthly basis. The questions below are important for each client to review.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session for "out-of-network" provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information. (510) 888-2102.